Thursday, February 08, 2007

hunger dreams

I have to stop having these dreams. It's exhausting and I have to wonder if it's bad for my health, or a sign of something bad going on. I am no hypochondriac, and I don't like to worry about things I don't know anything about based on the meager information I've read here and there (I'm not a doctor). So if it persists, I'll go see the doctor. I think it's all about eating enough, especially since I've been working out so much more, and more consistently. I should have eaten some brown rice with dinner last night. That, and my heavy workout, I'm sure that's the reason why it happened again. So, from now on, on nights when I've worked out hard, I HAVE to eat some good fibre loaded carbs, including white bread if it's good quality, and pasta, especially the barilla plus. I'll see if I can rid myself of these dreams this way first, I think it pretty certain to be the reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home