Friday, February 16, 2007

good news / bad news

I worked out last night for what seemed to be the first time in a long while, when in fact I've been going about 5 days a week. I need to keep track of every workout, not just the weight training ones I've made my fancy charts for. But I digress. I felt rusty and weak, especially when doing my bench press. I haven't been doing the push up challenge every morning as I promised. I'll get back on that tomorrow. Anyway, my wrist hurt and I wasn't able to do as much as I felt I could have. This morning I weighed myself, and to my surprise, came in at 167 / 19%. Considering that every time I've weighed myself, it's been at the same time (around 8am) and having not had anything to eat or drink yet, and having used the bathroom, and every time I've been at 20%, this seems however small, at least real. Could It be that I'm gaining muscle weight and losing fat? I hope so. Very encouraging. I've got to stick with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home