Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Eating

I'm having a lot of difficulty keeping with the low-glycemic diet. It's very hard to follow. The hard part stems from the fact that I don't really see it produce immediate results. I have lost some fat over the last month. My last weighing shows me at 167.5 / 19%, from 165 / 20%, which would mean I've lost about 2 pounds of fat, and gained some muscle. I should probably stick with it, I would hate to go back to full bore carbo addiction and puff up like I did a year and half ago, even though I was not working out at all and eating multiple donuts for breakfast then so it probably wouldn't be as bad... I just need to buckle down. The hardest part is on weekends when I'm eating out with Dianne, because we love pasta and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home